May 9, 2021 4:18 PM
Sunday May 9 marks Mother’s Day 2021, and to mark the occasion, many celebrities have taken to social media to honor their moms and / or celebrities celebrating their joy of motherhood.
RELATED: ‘Saturday Night Live’: Miley Cyrus Kicks Off Mother’s Day Episode With Help From Moms Of Cast Members
From Oscar winners and models to world famous singers, world leaders, NFL stars, boy groups and a beloved Muppet, see a cross section of celebrities paying homage to this Mother’s Day.
Britney Spears’ boyfriend Sam Asghari celebrated the mom of two in his Instagram Stories.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the amazing moms and send some extra love to those who aren’t mom this year. I know this day could be difficult, but I know that you all have a special place in my heart. ð¤ pic.twitter.com/siaFbD0hjt
– Mickey Guyton (@MickeyGuyton) May 9, 2021
Who’s having the best day today, me or the kids?
What a privilege to be a mother!
Happy Mother’s Day !
Enjoy every moment …
Can it be better than that? To be continuedâ¦
All my love, CÃ©line xx … pic.twitter.com/BHgDiSxkkH
– Celine Dion (@celinedion) May 9, 2021
Happy Mother’s Day! I think in particular of two moms today – mine, who taught me so much and showed me what it means to be strong, and Sophie, who inspires me every day and fills our family with unconditional love. I like you very much. pic.twitter.com/NUVDcXlusx
– Justin Trudeau (@JustinTrudeau) May 9, 2021
– Mark Ruffalo (@MarkRuffalo) May 9, 2021
Happy Mother’s Day to my sweet and strong momâ¦ Anyway, I can always count on my mom! I can’t love you enough! â¤ï¸â¤ï¸
– Michael Strahan (@michaelstrahan) May 9, 2021
My love. My mom. The priest. The giver of his love, of his time, of his peace, of his comfortâ¦ of his life. How could I not celebrate you on this day and every day. I am because of you. I love you mom !!
Happy Mother’s Day! ððð pic.twitter.com/Jg4O5f5wz7
– Viola Davis (@violadavis) May 9, 2021
Hope you take today to let all the mother figures in your life know how much you love them. I know I wouldn’t be where I am today without my mom. She has always been this guiding light in my life. I wish her and all mothers a wonderful #Mothers’ Day! ð pic.twitter.com/Qa1ePhSpOE
– Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) May 9, 2021
– Anthony Hopkins (@AnthonyHopkins) May 9, 2021
– JARED LETO (@JaredLeto) May 9, 2021
– The Simpsons (@TheSimpsons) May 9, 2021
– Jack Quaid (@ JackQuaid92) May 9, 2021
– Fozzie Bear (@FozzieBear) May 9, 2021
– New kids on the block (@NKOTB) May 9, 2021
Mom! I love you so much!
Thank you for always guiding me. Love me. Take care of me. Challenge me. Most importantlyâ¦ Pray for me!
– Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) May 9, 2021
– Leah Remini (@LeahRemini) May 9, 2021